Industrial high speed flash dryer / drying machine for ceramic,
The drying equipment based on the advanced technology of absorbing
foreign similar products. It is a new type of drying equipment
developed by our company to dry paste, filter cake and heat
sensitive materials. The hot air enters the agitating and
pulverizing drying chamber from the bottom of the dryer at an
appropriate spraying speed by the inlet pipe, and the material is
strongly sheared, collided and rubbed to be micronized, thereby
enhancing mass transfer and heat transfer.
At the bottom of the dryer, the larger and wetter pellets are
mechanically broken by the action of the agitator. The particles
with lower moisture content and smaller particle size are entrained
by the swirling airflow and further dried during the ascending
process. The dehydrated dry material rises with the hot airflow,
and the classification ring intercepts the large particles. The
small particles are discharged from the center of the ring to the
outside of the dryer, and the particles are recovered by the
cyclone separator and the dust collector. The wet material or the
bulk material is subjected to centrifugal force, it falls to the
bottom and then it is crushed and dried.
Due to the high speed rotating flow of the gas-solid phase, the
inertia of the solid phase is greater than that of the gas phase,
and the relative speed of the solid-gas phase is larger, which
strengthens the mass transfer and heat transfer between the two
phases, so the production intensity of the machine is high.
1. The self-contained arch-breaking feeding device is used for
continuous and stable feeding, there is no bridging in the process.
2. Special pneumatic seal and bearing cooling devices effectively
extend the service life of the drive.
3. The special air distribution device reduces the resistance of
the equipment and effectively provides the processing air of the
4. The drying chamber is equipped with a classification ring and a
swirling sheet, and the material fineness and final moisture are
5. The drying chamber has a high gas velocity in the
circumferential direction and the material stays a short time. It
prevents material from sticking to the wall and deterioration of
heat sensitive materials effectively, thereby achieving high
efficiency and rapidity.
6. A special cooling device is set at the bottom of the dryer to
avoid deterioration of the material in the high temperature area at
7. Operating under negative pressure or micro-negative pressure, it
has good airtightness, high efficiency and eliminates environmental
1. Ceramics: kaolin, silica, clay, etc.
2. Food: soy protein, starch, distiller's grains, wheat sugar,
wheat starch, etc.
3. Dyes: anthraquinone, iron oxide, pigment, butyric acid, various
4. Organics: atrazine (pesticide), benzoic acid, carboxybenzene,
sodium oxalate, acetate, etc.
5. Inorganic class: calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, iron oxide,
barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, various metal hydroxide, etc.